Best IT Certifications
IT Certifications are offered by major technology vendors or trade associations such as Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA and Linux Professional Institutes. Employers consider these IT certifications as the industry standard and obtaining these certifications are literally considered as hands-on experience.
Professionals who are already working in the IT and telecom sector, students who are seeking jobs can go after these IT Certifications for better opportunities. IT certifications are an important part of the Higher Nationals in Computing and Systems Development.
IT certificates are an invaluable addition to the qualifications, as they help learners progress with their education and provide the right skills for learners to find employment as an IT professional and Enterprise.
MICROSOFT - MCITP/MCTS
- MCITP – Server Administration 2008
- Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring
- Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuring
CISCO – CCNA/CCNP/CCIE
- Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE)
- Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH)
- Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Switched Networks (TSHOOT)
COMPTIA – A+ and N+
- Fresh graduates / Fresh Engineers / Engineers in final semester
- Final Year IT field UG students - B.Sc (CSC), BCA, B.Sc (IT), etc.
- Working professionals with 1-2 years of experience - Network Admin, System Admin, Mail Server, Technical support etc.
Total duration for above course is 260 hrs.
Participants would be qualified to become a,
- Support Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Senior Systems Engineer
- System Administrator
- Industry endorsed curriculum
- Enhanced quality training by the domain and technical experts
- Integration of latest technological trends into ongoing courses
- Hands on training and unique classroom lab facility
- High Quality courseware that are exclusively designed and developed to cater to standards of quality, relevance, recognition and conceptualisation
- Additional sessions and seminars by guest speakers are provided to improve students' interpersonal skill
- Comprehensive exams, which include assignments and online examination are conducted to assess students
- Mock Interviews are conducted to enable the students to understand the interview scenario
- Strong placement assistance is endowed through tie up with leading companie