Enterprise Learning Management Systems
Enterprise Learning Management Systems are learning systems with possibilities for generating, acquiring, and processing knowledge and skills in formal and informal ways. The flow of people, material, and information within an enterprise necessitate learning to be a continuous practice enabled at multiple levels and points.
As a provider of Enterprise Learning Management Systems, we are well positioned to be your strategic training partner.
Our enterprise-wide learning product suite covers the full spectrum of your training needs. Our customized learning solutions ranging from comprehensive enterprise-wide training programs to one-off e-learning interventions support your organizational training aspirations.
- Windows 2012
- Big Data
- System centre 2012
- Windows 8
- Office 365
- Windows Azure
- Microsoft Office
- Red Hat
- Big Data
- Cloud Computing
- Data Center
- Data Storage
- Mobile App Development
- Networking and Wireless
- Web Design
Curriculum Planning Services
We provide Curriculum Planning Services to help you maximize the return on your technology investments. This learning service removes "readiness" risk from your initiative by allowing you to:
- On-site interviews with key initiative leaders and staff
- Preliminary assessment of audience current skill sets
- Determination of training requirements by job role and skill gaps You will also be given a Strategic Report showing
- Executive summary of your curriculum needs
- Targeted training-plan recommendations
What You Will Receive
We provide you with an on-site Subject Matter Expert (SME) who will conduct interviews with key technical personnel and management to assess existing skill-sets and deliver a curriculum map based on job roles.
Our Initiative and Audience Analyses include:
- Make fact-based investment decisions
- Achieve financial control and transparency
- Optimize IT assets and resources
- Prioritize investment and control costs
- Empower IT to deliver more business value
Participants would be qualified to become a,
- Support Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Senior Systems Engineer
- System Administrator
- Fresh graduates / Fresh Engineers / Engineers in final semester
- Final Year IT field UG students - B.Sc (CSC), BCA, B.Sc (IT), etc.
- Working professionals with 1-2 years of experience - Network Admin, System Admin, Mail Server, Technical support etc.
Get face-to-face instruction, hands-on labs, and superior content for results-oriented training in more than 200 locations in India. We have more than 200 instructors in India, drawing upon their vast experience to teach you key concepts and practical skills you can apply as soon as you or your team members return to work.
Receive expert instruction and tailored curriculum delivered to your facility or the location of your choice. Save time and money by training a small or large group with our private On-Site delivery method.
Virtual Classroom e-Learning
Get live, online, instructor-led training at your desktop or wherever your Internet connection allows you to go. Choose from our Virtual Classroom e-Learning courses to gain the skills you need, benefit from real-time instructor and peer interaction, and save time and money with this option that enables you to train without travelling.
Prefer to train at your own pace? Get our superior content on CD or over the Internet. Whether used as a stand-alone course or part of a blended learning program, our award-winning Self-Paced e-Learning format includes hundreds of titles designed to support your skills-building goals.