Imagine the world full of information that we process on a daily basis- to take decisions, arrive at possibilities and come to conclusions. We all admit there have been times when at least some of our decisions have turned out wrong or made us repent. Still, don't we absolutely love it when everything goes according to plan?
What if we could test our decisions before they were taken? What if we could assume a possibility 8 test the hypothesis? And What if we could uncover hidden patterns & unknown correlations?
This is what BIG DATA ANALYTICS is all about.
Since Big Data Analytics uses unstructured data sources, it may not fit in traditional data warehouses. Furthermore the inability to handle the processing demands posed by big data has resulted in the emergence a new class of big data technology which is being used in many Big Data Analytics environments.
The primary goal of Big Data Analytics is to help companies make better business decisions by enabling data scientists and other users to analyze huge volumes of data from a variety of sources.
Owing to the ever evolving complexity & increasing competency, organizations are willing to go to any extent to head hunt analysts capable of extracting information using cutting edge tools & technological advancements"
• SQL developers
• .net programmers
• Java programmers
• Oracle DBA
• BI consultants(sap bi, cognos)
• ETL developers,
• Linux administrators
• PL/SQL programmers
• Software Professionals
• Analytics Professionals
• Project Managers
One taking this course must have Core Java or basic programming skills and SQL and good analytical skills to grasp and apply the concepts in Hadoop.
Some of the prerequisites for learning Hadoop include basics in:
- Core Java or basic programming skills and SQL and good analytical skills to grasp and apply the concepts in Hadoop.
- We provide a complimentary Course "Java and Sql Essentials for Hadoop” to all the participants who enrol for the Hadoop bigdata Training. This course helps you brush up your JAVA /SQL Skills needed to write Map Reduce programs and HIVE queries.
- Analytical and problem solving skills, applied to a Big Data environment.
- Deep understanding and related experience with Hadoop stack, HBase, Hive, Pig, Sqoop
- Hands-on experience with related/complementary open source software platforms, programming and scripting languages (e.g. Java, Linux, Apache, Perl/Python/PHP, Chef, Puppet).
- Good experience in writing map-reduce based algorithms and programs
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) tools (e.g. Sqoop, Flume)
- Understanding of BI tools and reporting software and their capabilities (e.g. Business Objects)
- Sound knowledge of No-SQL databases and Relational Databases (RDBMS) as well as SQL
- Experience with agile/scrum methodologies to iterate quickly on product changes, developing user stories and working through backlogs
- Should be very analytical with ability to understand and interpret the business data
- Big Data Engineer
- Data Analytics developer
- Big Data Administrator
- Data Crunch Analyst