Big Data is a data analysis methodology enabled by a new generation of technologies and architecture which support high-velocity data capture, storage, and analysis. It entails a huge commitment of hardware and processing resources, making adoption costs of big data technology prohibitive to small and medium sized businesses. The technologies associated with Big Data Analytics include NoSQL databases, Hadoop, Cloudera, R & MapReduce. These technologies from the core of an open source software framework that supports the processing of large data sets across clustered systems.
This course is designed for Freshers and Experienced professionals aspiring to make a career in Big Data Analytics using Hadoop Framework. Sql developers, .net programmers, java programmers, Oracle dba, BI consultants (sap bi, cognos), ETL developers, testers, dba, linux administrators, PL/SQL programmers, Software Professionals, Analytics Professionals, Project Managers are the key beneficiaries of this course. Other professionals who are looking forward to acquire a solid foundation of Hadoop Architecture can also opt for this course.
IIHT Certified Big Data Professional
- Configure, install and monitor clusters for optimal performance
- Setup Clusters in different modes
- Implement security measures and multi-user functionality
- use Cloudera Manager
- Tools and Techniques to improve cluster performance
- Data importing and exporting
- Analysis in different environments
- Different data analytics methods
- Understanding Cloudera Manager
- Develop NOSQL technologies
- Best practices of HADOOP Development and Debugging
- Using AGILE METHODOLOGY
Career opportunities on course completion
One taking up these courses would be qualified to become a Hadoop Developer, Hadoop Architect, Hadoop Tester, Hadoop Data Analyst, Hadoop Administrator.
- Completed or Pursuing BCA/ MCA/ BE/ Btech
- Basics in Core Java or basic programming skills and SQL and good analytical skills
- Industry endorsed curriculum
- Enhanced quality training by the domain and technical experts
- Integration of latest technological trends into ongoing courses
- Hands on training and unique classroom lab facility
- High Quality courseware that are exclusively designed and developed to cater to standards of quality, relevance, recognition and conceptualisation
- Additional sessions and seminars by guest speakers are provided to improve students' interpersonal skill
- Comprehensive exams, which include assignments and online examination are conducted to assess students
- Mock Interviews are conducted to enable the students to understand the interview scenario
- Strong placement assistance is endowed through tie up with leading companies
Cloud computing is the delivery of computing as a service rather than a product, where by shared resources, software and information are provided to computers and other devices as a utility over a network. The 3 most important services popularly provided among others by Cloud are SaaS (Software as a Service), IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) and PaaS (Platform as a Service).
- ICCP – IIHT Certified Cloud Professional
- ICCA - IIHT Certified Cloud Associate
- ICCE - IIHT Certified Cloud Expert
- Understand the operating systems and virtualization technologies
- Implement network knowledge
- Handle Data Center infrastructure domain
- Implement and manage Windows Server 2008 R2 Infrastructure with Hyper-V
- Manage and monitor the data center infrastructure using Microsoft SCCM and SCOM
- Handle the multi vendor Virtualization, Cloud Computing, Cluster and Storage concepts
- Have in-depth knowledge on server Virtualization plat forms such as VMware, Hyper-V and Citrix XenServer
- Have in-depth knowledge on Application and Desktop Virtualization platforms such as Citrix XenDesktop, CitrixXenApp, Microsoft AppV and MEDV
Career opportunities on course completion
- One taking up these courses would be qualified to become a Cloud L2 & L3 Support Engineer
- Senior Systems Engineer
- Cloud Architect
- Cloud Project Engineer
- Virtualization Engineer
- System Administrator in Virtualized Environment
- Cloud L1 Support Engineer
- Solutions Development
- System Admin
- Security Management
- Solutions Architect
- Cloud operators and so on.
- Fresh graduates / Fresh Engineers / Engineers in final semester
- Final Year IT field UG students - B. Sc (CSC), BCA, B. Sc (IT), etc.
- Working professionals on Infrastructure Management Service with 1-2 years of experience - Network Admin, System Admin, Mail Server, Messaging, Technical support etc.