MSC in Cloud Computing
What is Cloud Computing?
Cloud computing offers the ability to acquire vast, scalable computing resources on demand. It is revolutionizing the way in which data is stored and analysed. The dynamic approach to analysis offered by cloud computing has become important due to the growth of “big data”: the large, often complex, data sets now being created in almost all ﬁelds of activity, from healthcare to e-commerce. However, companies in the US and worldwide are facing a huge skills gap, that is preventing them from realizing the business beneﬁts from cloud computing.
Why M.Sc Cloud from IIHT Academy?
IIHT Academy is the ﬁrst Institute in India to Introduce Specialized M.Sc in Cloud Infra Management. The Program covers learning from the scratch of IT, till the masters of Advanced Cloud Computing. With 70% Hands on practicals the students are tuned to be on job ready from day 1 onwards. IIHT has strong presence in 23 Countries such as India, Nigeria, Bulgaria Ivory Coast, Kenya, Morocco, Kuwait, China and other countries. IIHT now brings you the chance to stand apart from the crowd, by getting Specialized Masters in Cloud Infra management.
Opportunities in Cloud Computing:
“7 Million New Cloud Computing Jobs by 2018”
According to a Forbes review of an IDC report, sponsored by Microsoft, demand for “cloud-ready” IT workers will “grow by 26% annually through 2018. IDC expects that as many as 7 million new cloud-related jobs will be available worldwide by that time”. The author of the IDC report (Cushing Anderson) says that “Unlike IT skill shortages in the past, solving this skills gap is extremely challenging, given that cloud brings a new set of skills, which haven’t been needed in the past.”
1. IT Service management & Principle of Remote Infra management
2. Designing Enterprise Networks & SDN (Software deﬁned Network)
3. Principles of Storage Management
4. Server management
5. Server Automation Tools
1. Virtualization Principles
2. Architecture of Model Data centre
3. Role of Telecom in IT
4. Process Automation using Powershell
5. Building & managing Enterprise Virtual Environment
6. Data centre Operations Automation
1. Private Cloud (Build & Manage)
2. Principles of Project management and SLAs
3. Building Public Cloud with Open Stack
4. Conﬁguring and Managing Public cloud with Open Stack
1. IT Security Systems and management
2. Disaster recovery using Backup and restore
3. Data Centre Resource management
4. Understanding Desktop App Virtualization
5. Disaster recovery using Backup and Restore
6. Build & manage Desktop App Virtualization
PROJECT: M.Sc. Cloud Infra Management
1. Global IMS Standards – ITIL Frameworks
2. Programming Language (JAVA)
Career Proﬁle/Job Roles:
Enterprise Solution Architect
Network System Manager
Data center Operations Manager
Cloud Systems Administrator
Cloud Systems Engineer
Cloud Network Engineer
Cloud Product Manager.