IIHT approach to system and desktop management provides a range of services that improve desktop deployment efficiency by:
- Maximising the return on investment in desktop software
- Minimising the effort and cost associated with the deployment of a standardised and secure desktop operating environment and
- Providing a manageable desktop operating environment that maximises end-user productivity and minimises support costs
We understand and assess the business and financial impact of desktop fleet management in a distributed environment. As a result, our processes and tools are designed to reduce the associated service management costs. Our tailored services for system and desktop management can be implemented either individually or as a practical suite based on client requirements.
These services include:
- An Environmental Assessment
- An Operational Assessment
- Desktop Deployment
- Patch Management
- Software Licence Asset Management
- Desktop Management Service
Each element is planned and implemented in structured and phased approach using a formal project delivery methodology.